After clearing the first round of NQT exam an interview was scheduled of duration 40 min for a digital role in TCS, the panel consists of 4 members.
- Have u done your breakfast?
- Are u in hostel?
- which block of hostel?
- Tell me about your college experience of four years.
- Explain me about your projects?
- What is block chain technology? tell in simplest manner.
- Why you think block chain will change the world?
- What are the factors which are restricting the adoption of block chain technology?
- What are some applications which developed with block chain?
- What are your thinking about changing banks to block chain?
- What are the other technologies you know?
- Are you willing to exolpore ml/ai in future?
- What is join?
- Have you implemented normalization? What is it.
- How you optimize a dsa problem? give example.
Then he directed to hr…
- What is Parmarth (mentioned in resume)? What is your role? How it is functioning? what is selection process etc.
- What you have done in covid time?
- What is your weakness and strengths?
- You was in relocation in your school days as you mentioned. What was the challenges which You faced?
- How you prepared for interview?
- He directed to 3rd one
- What is your CGPA?
- Any backlog?
- Do you have any experience?
- Do you have any educational gap?
- Any question for us?
Note: All my projects were in blockchain hence he asked me about this tech.
Tips; Be confident and honest in the whole interview. if you are saying no then give a proper reason if possible.
ex: I said I don’t have an interest in ai and ml because I am not good in statistics and the interviewer was very happy with my answer. Be honest while preparing a resume, and learn something about trending technologies.
result declared after 7 days to the last interview in my college.